Sunday 3 February 2008

I can't hear your voice, do I have a choice?

X-files+knitting= a Very Good Thing.

I've found that I get a lot done whilst watching Mulder and co., and as I always have subtitles on with DVDs (it helps me keep up with what's going on, especially if a character talks fast) I can now knit AND get a bit freaked out! The sombrero is still slow going, but at least it *is* going. I am being quite good and resisting the urge to cast on some more socks (the baby cardi is still relegated to the bottom of my knitting bag..)
Other than that, the kitchen is now a lovely shade of 'Mint Julep', which I like so much that I want it in wherever we next end up. The moving side of things is very much starting, estate agents should be round next week to value the flat and me and Benn made a list of all the stuff we wanted. Thankfully, a lot of stuff matched, but I still cringe at the possibility of paying a quarter of a million quid for a flat. I dunno, am I being too northern? Benn wants to stay in Brighton, I'm not adverse to moving to Burgess Hill. Hmm.
Maybe I should knit some cushions whilst I decide..

No comments: