1) My hamster Douglas is going bald and is peeing a lot. This could mean renal failure or old age. Bald old men pee a lot, right? I kind of don't want him to die.. Good thoughts required please :)
2) I'm surprised Vivienne Westwood is northern. I heard her speak on the news and she's, like, totally not what I expected.
3) I have a chilli plant given to me by my friend Suzanne. It is magnificent.
4) I have a new book to read *squee* (although it's about eating disorders and obsession with weight, so it's not a candy floss read)
5) I was sworn at twenty minutes into my first lesson today. It's a vocation, I tells ya.