Monday 9 June 2008

I am very tired..


.. and behind with a few things. I also have to go to sports day tomorrow, which does not fill me with joy (I would actually rather teach)


Because I am so tired, I have decided to post links to videoes of two of my favourite songs at the moment, in a hope of momentarily distracting you from the lack of postings.
At the moment I really like Annie's 'I Know UR Girlfriend Hates Me', even though I know I probably should know better. But, but, but it's all summery and colour co-ordinated! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcGSLnE4rcg

Sebastien Tellier: Divine. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz58Hw9hldw (Sebastien is the chap at the top of the post)
This was the French entry for Eurovision. I love this song. I could listen to it ALL DAY! I think the video is a bit mad, to be honest, but I think I am a bit in love with him. Probably because he's French and a bit filthy. And inhaled helium live on Eurovision. I once had a Scouse boyfriend who was half-French. He was beautiful, it's a shame he was a raving alcoholic.
My shawl is coming along! Yay! And I might be due some chillies soon, double yay!
PS- I did try and embed the videos to no avail, but click on the links, you know, if you're bored and let me know what you think.

No comments: