Wednesday 9 April 2008

I'm like Charlie Dimmock with chest scaffolding....

I am very excited. I'm excited in the way I get when I have a lovely new knitting project lined up. This is in the same vein, but not.


I am going to grow vegetables. In pots. In my flat.

I know that looks boring, but, bear in mind, we may have a garden soon (when people who are showing us flats *actually* turn up) I want to grow stuff. I've ordered some tomatoes and some of these:

They're Chinese Five Colour chillies! And they're edible! And yes, I know that this is usually a knitting blog, but as a knitter, I like colour (can you imagine a sock yarn with these colours?)

I also ordered some seeds of a variety of sweetpea (I know you can't eat them) that's been around since the 1600's. Doing my bit for the environment.

I realise I may sound like I need a holiday. Or that I may just need to get out more...

No comments: