Tuesday 22 December 2009

Holidays!

I really don't like snow. Maybe it's being a northerner and seeing so much of the stuff growing up and knowing that snow is only pretty for about 12 hours before it decides to become a death trap, but I really can't bear it. (However, we did have a robin in the garden the last couple of days.. how Christmassy! It would have helped had Bronte not realised that to be an almost black cat on a white background is not the most successful-bird-catching-camouflage. Very funny though!) And we did get a snow day on Friday, which was nice.

I've spent the last few days mostly sleeping, which I take to mean that I actually needed it. I've also spent the time starting a Travelling Woman shawl in some Three Irish Girls yarn, which is lovely.

Oh, AND my Irish women article is out www.herstoria.com if you want to buy a copy. Mine is 'Irish Rebel Women' on the cover, yay!

No comments: