Sunday 23 November 2008

Long time no post....

Hello! I haven't been around for a while, I've been so exhausted and snowed under that blogging has been temporarily forgotten. However, I have had a very interesting month:

- Brighton Knitting Safari: it was fab and I bought some amazing yarn that will no doubt be revealed as I use them, but it was great to see everybody (and I won in the raffle! And not teabags! I was *well* chuffed)

- Bronte has started going out of her own accord! She ran Bully Cat out of the garden (this is the cat who has consistently tried to beat Bronte up- even going so far as to running into the flat when we were out) We were mystified by this, until yesterday when I heard the distinct noise of chickens coming from a neighbouring garden. Mystery solved! She's obsessed!

- I went to see the Kills on Friday. Best. Gig. Ever. Lots of Kate Moss-a-likes though (one half of the band is her current beau)

- Benn and I have started our annual fake vs real debate regarding Christmas trees. I'm sticking with real, artificial just wouldn't be the same!

- Knitting and general life is OK, I just wish I could shake off the tiredness and anxiety, but I have an appointment with a nice doctor on Wednesday, so hopefully I can be back to normal sooner rather than later...

Normal service with the blog hopefully resumed soon!

No comments: